
Today, I officially finished my first semester in the University of Toronto (Mississauga Campus). I was surprised that a semester in university ended so quickly. At first, I thought high school life was fast, but I just realized that university life ended up to be way more faster then I expected. My first semester had only a duration of three months ! I am still use to high school were a semester lasted five months. That is one positive aspect I love about university life so far; the fact that semesters last only three months each and we get a four month summer vacation !
After experiencing one semester in university, I just realized how life is too short or going by too fast.
I know what you mean. It just hit me that we were only in school for 3 months. Life is too short, so we gotta live it up fo sho :)
ReplyDelete