After finishing a barrage of assignments for university (essays to be exact) I've been currently stress free and can finally relax and spend time w/ my friends and family (at least for now, exam time for first semester is coming up pretty soon). Despite my educational policy of not working on Friday's, for now I can enjoy some extra time homework free w/ only a few readings to do this weekend.
Yesterday was a very pleasant Friday for me. After doing some minimal psychology readings I went a friends house to chill w/ a bunch of my friends. John Reyes, Yvonne Choi, Alquin Alquinto, Veronica Navid, and lovely girlfriend Gabriela Barends RamÃrez were all present. I arrived late but I didn't miss the fun. They were all singing karaoke and dancing. After that we all stayed in Veronica's room and just played games and talked. I was also very happy that my church choir won the choir competition ! I didn't expect them to win but they did. It was too bad that I couldn't sing w/ them, my assignments this month kept me away from practice. My Friday got even better upon hearing that the Toronto Raptors beat Dwayne Wade the Miami Heat (what a relief). It was even Filipino day at the Raptors game ! LOL Overall, it was a fun and relaxing Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment