
Ever since i got my iPod touch, I've been hacking it several times to gain certain benefits. First, I jailbroken my iPod to be able to gain more customizable features. Secondly (and it happened just a minute ago), I illegally upgraded/hacked my ITouch to receive its latest software of 3.0 OS X firmware. Again, the latest software of 3.0 OS X firmware gave me significant upgrades to by iPod. How did I do it ? Well, after being tempted to buy the software for $5 on iTunes, thankfully, w/ the godliness of Youtube, I found a video of how to receive the iPod's latest software for free ! So, since I'm a nice person (LOL) I have decided to provide the video of the most reliable/easiest way to gain the iPod's latest software for free on my blog =). So who ever views my blog and has an iPod touch that needs an upgrade, then you are in luck ! The link will be provided at the bottom of this blog. Anyways, I would like to thank hackers out there (whoever who are) for being able to find ways to hack the iTouch. You hackers out there were able to save me some money ! <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czwGOax9UqU
(FYI - I'm a Mac not a PC, meaning this video shows you how to hack the iPod touch in a Mac. For PC users, just google/youtube it, LOL.)
i'm a mac
ReplyDeleteand i'm a pc
hey mac, did you hear about the new windows 7? it won't bring any problems, trust me
LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL
kbgvghojpkhbgviufhy