Recently, I've fallen in love with a television series called, The Office. Its been around for a couple of years already, and I've noticed and watched bits and pieces of it on television; but i haven't really liked the show until now. Thanks to buddy Filipe Santos showing me hilarious scenes from the show in psychology class, I decided to give the show a chance. So, I started watching episodes online, starting from season 1 and I immediately fell in love w/ the humor displayed. It isn't a typical television series and takes on a different approach to create humor. The characters in the show know that they're being recorded on camera and even look at the camera from time to time. Their humor is also created by the characters talking directly to the camera in the midst of a certain scene. The setting takes place in an office which I found very creative (just like how the show Scrubs takes place in a hospital). The show was able to fill out specific, precise, and detailed characteristics of a typical office such as the accountants, sales representatives, reception, managers, and even the warehouse and delivery crew ! The actors even work for a real company called Dunder Mifflin which is a paper and supply company just like Office Depot. The show stars Steve Carell and I believe he is one of the funniest comedians of all time. He is absolutely HILARIOUS in the show. Secondary characters are also very funny and the actors fit their roles perfectly. So who ever hasn't watched or heard about this show please check it out !I've gotten so obsessed w/ the show that I want a t-shirt w/ with the Dunder Mifflin logo on it (blush). So if anyone knows where to get that kind of t-shirt please message me ! =D

BTW - The Office originally started in the UK but their version SUCKS ! Good job America for making The Office a big hit.
No comments:
Post a Comment