Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Defense, please marry the Raptors.


Like many basketball fans in Canada, I have been a VERY loyal Raptors fan going back to the Vince Carter era. I have been supporting them tremendously in all of their games and has been patient w/ them losing. However this year, with major changes to the team, I've expected major changes in their game. However, they are still the same team I've been frustrated w/ all my life, and one thing that really pisses me off is their crappy as DEFENSE. They really have the worst defense that I've ever seen in the NBA. It pisses me off watching such crap especially when players are just standing there w/ their mouths open and watching their opponents score (LOL). Chris Bosh, I will not get mad @ you if you leave TO next year. You deserve a better team. I am starting to slowly give up on the Raptors. This year is my last, and if Raptors have another mediocre season. Im done w/ them =).

2 comments: