Tuesday, April 13, 2010
This Is It.
In my past blogs, I've been ranting and complaining about school. I've also mentioned that I can't wait until exam time because it signifies that summer is close by. Well now that time has come. Tomorrow is the start of my second semester exams. I have Anthropology first, Sociology on Thursday, and Psychology on Friday. Wow, I just realized that I've been taking a lot of classes that end in -olgy. Anyways, the following week I end with Politics and Canadian History. These five exams are monsters I must get through to achieve freedom (4 months summer). I've been studying my ass off for the past two weeks to get prepared. There is literally ALOT to remember, its ridiculous. On a more optimistic view, I hope I do well in my upcoming exams. Summer is so close, and I have a lot of "things to do". I can't wait until this is over...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment