SUMMER HERE I COME !
Thursday, April 22, 2010
A Love & Hate Relationship.
To all those who are wondering about the title of this entry, no, it does not deal with my relationship with my girlfriend. Surprisingly, it deals with school. The time is now 9:35 PM, I just finished writing my final exam (Canadian History) which concludes my first year of university. I have waited all year for this moment to happen and I am currently rejoicing with happiness as a four month summer awaits. This year went by fast, too fast. A strange thing happened today that I did not expect. That strange phenomenon is that I'm going to miss school. As I finished my history exam an hour earlier then the designated time, I was going to hand in my exam and leave as fast as possible. However, my mind started to wonder and I started reminiscing about my first year of university. It was really touching and awe inspiring. I reflected on my first and second semester. I couldn't believe that at that moment, I was finally done. All year I have been loaded and stacked with homework that would make a normal person explode (seriously). I complained all year that I HATED how I had so much homework. After reflecting on my first year of university, despite all the homework I had to do, I learned A LOT that would be beneficial to my life. I took courses that I believed I would never take, and I learned. At that moment I realized internally that I actually loved the work I had to do for first year even though externally, I expressed my hatred. I also realized that I am going to miss school, however, after all my hard work, I do deserve four months off. I can't wait for second year and my upcoming years ahead. UTM <3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment