
Earlier I've been blogging about the Toronto Raptors as being worst and underachieving team in the NBA. I ranted about their horrible defense and "soft" demeanor on the basketball court. I also stressed that they are a team that is extremely talented on paper with many significant players but, they were under 500 in the beginning of the season. Mostly, I was frustrated with Jose Calderon and Andrea Bargnani for their HORRENDOUS defense. Gradually, the Raptors started winning more games especially against significant teams (Spurs, Mavericks, Orlando, Lakers) and began playing better defensively. Chris Bosh was the usual double-double beast, Andrea Bargnani started playing consistently and began rebounding and blocking shots, the Raptors bench stepped up, and Jose Calderon and Jarred Jack's PG duo was killing teams. I especially was happy that the Raptors beat the Lakers because I HATE that NBA team and Kobe Bryant. I was in a bet w/ my dad and won $100 ! The Raptors great play has made the 5th place team in the Eastern Conference and is 2 games about 500. Hopefully the Raptors will maintain this success or perhaps excel further.
Kobe,YOU GOT BEAT ! GO RAPTORS !
No comments:
Post a Comment