
WOW it has been so long since I blogged. I just couldn't find the time because of school. Dam you school and homework. Anyways recently I discovered that my house was invested or should I say invaded by fruit flies. They all gathered around every light bulb in my house and settled in the soil of my moms plants. URGH it was nasty! They were literally everywhere in my house. Bugs were on the walls, bathrooms, my room, my brothers room, on the floor, etc. So my first solution was to kill them all individually. The fruit flies were slow and didn't fly far. I was able to kill at least over 100 by hand. I used by handy dandy slippers and fly swapper. I had a great killing streak going on lol. But then I noticed that flies kept coming back endlessly. I did research and found out that fruit flies multiplied in a rapid rate of 500+ eggs per birth (WTF ?!?!). I also did research by searching ways of killing flies and found a solution using house hold products, but that didn't do much. So we called a family friend and she recommended us buying an insecticide. So my mom bought C.I.L Insect Killer and sprayed it all on her plants. Instantly I saw MANY flies dieing on the spot. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. The image was like World War One's no mans land. So gradually the flies started to subside and continue you decrease in quantity. Slowly they shall die, MUAHAHAHA lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment