Thursday, December 24, 2009
Shop-A-Holic
Recently I've been shopping a lot for clothes because of numerous holiday/boxing day sales. Wow, who would have thought boxing day sales occurred before boxing day ? LOL. I bought my first pair of skinny jeans for only $10 ! Instantly, I have fallen in love with them and skinny jeans in general. I love how it just hugs your leg just right (that sounded weird) and it looks amazing w/ shoes. Also I've been getting great compliments from my friends that skinny jeans actually suits me. I've been out shopping x4 this week already and is going to continue because of these amazing holiday/boxing day sales ! In the midst, I'm also going to hunt for more skinny jeans. I've decided to totally change my style in terms of what type of pants to wear. Hello skinny, fitted , straight-leg pants <3 !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment